Aiming to be the de facto business and management open access journal!
Authors are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers in all categories of business such as e-business, general management, international business, strategy, marketing, supply chain management, organization studies, entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation and human resource management. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather an indication of the areas of concern of the journal. We welcome paper submissions on the basis that the material has not been published elsewhere. We also aim to develop a journal that will appeal to both business and management practitioners. On that basis, papers that include practical applications to any business and management field are welcomed.
We endeavour to provide rapid and informative feedback to authors. Our objective is to obtain reviews from referees within 10 weeks of the initial paper submission. For the author guidelines and for submitting an article please click here. We are looking forward to receiving quality submissions for our forthcoming volumes. In 2014 we received about 250 papers out of which we only accepted about 4%, after a rigorous double blind review process.
Recently Published Papers
- 'Supply chain risk management enablers - A framework development through systematic review of the literature from 2000 to 2015' by Kilubi, I., & Haasis, H.-D.
- 'Designing an AHP methodology to prioritize critical elements for product innovation: an intellectual capital perspective' by Costa, R. V., & Ramos, A. P.
- 'The Effects of Collaboration on Logistical Performance and Transaction Costs' by Vieira, J.G.V., Yoshizaki, H.T.Y, & Ho, L.L.
- 'Using Delphi technique to build consensus in practice' by Giannarou, L., & Zervas, E.
- 'Strategic change: a journey towards new meaning? Semantic analysis of corporate communication' by Olander Roese, M., & Sikstrom, S.
- 'Revisiting the Impact of Social Performance on Financial Performance from a Global Perspective' by Tebini, H., Lang , P., MZali, B., & Perez-Gladish, B.
- 'The Role of Supply Chain Integration in the Relationship between Market Orientation and Performance in SMEs' by Didonet, R. S., Frega, R. J., Toaldo, M. M. A., & Diaz, G.
- 'Roadmapping for Sustainability: Evidence from an Italian-based Multinational Firm' by Arena, M., & Chiaroni, D.
- 'Exploring employees' perceptions, job-related attitudes and characteristics during a planned organizational change' by Katsaros, K.K., Tsirikas, A.N., & Bani, S.N.